Analyst – London
£38,000 – £40,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
Our client, a highly successful player and market leader in their chosen discipline is looking to source the analytical expertise of a diligent and ambitious individual to fit within their structured and highly talented corporate team. It is a much sought after role within the organisation and ideally suited to those with 1-2 years experience post graduation (or new graduate with a year in industry), looking to take push on with their career.
– Project manage global bonus process to deliver timely and accurate payment of bonuses
– Conduct modelling and analysis to review bonus plans and develop initiatives to improve them
– Engage and advice senior stakeholders on the bonus process
– Communicate the bonus plants to senior external hires
– Support wider projects with financial and performance modelling and analysis
– Produce regular management information reports
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with complex numerical and financial data. They will have advanced Excel capabilities including a working understanding of creating and manipulating formulas across multiple spreadsheets. They will have a track record in actively engaging and advising senior stakeholders, confidently presenting ideas in an effective and persuasive manner.
On offer is the chance to play a key role within a successful global organisation, gaining Board level exposure and interaction, as well as fast tracking along a defined career path. Most job advertisements promote career progression but this specific company and department have it on their wish list that the chosen individual is capable of making a progressive internal move within a 12 – 18 month period based on dedication, and performance.