Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash are now inviting candidates to apply for the role of Assistant Finance Manager, for a six month contract working inside of IR35 for a public sector body in Scotland, the daily rate available is £225 a day (working through an umbrella company).
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager to develop and deliver financial accounting requirements for a large programme, which is surrounding the administering of benefit payments to the Scottish public.
Duties of the role:
* Support the Finance Manager in developing and articulating accounting system and process requirements through engagement with project management leads
* Update and manage project plans and supporting project documentation.
* Support the ongoing development and periodic reviews of the Corporate Finance Risks and Controls Framework
* Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all benefit payments are accounted for correctly
* Line management responsibility, providing support and guidance to any direct reports. Be proactive with performance management to develop and fulfil their potential by identifying and meeting training needs.
* Part qualified or studying towards a CCAB professional accountancy qualification.
* Experience in a Programme/Project environment.
* Demonstrable technical accounting experience, preferably in a change environment.
* People management experience.
* Proven ability to deliver high quality outcomes and outputs and to meet deadlines whilst managing competing pressures.
* Strong communication & leadership skills, both written and verbal.
Please apply by sending through your updated CV.