PRA Health Sciences
This is an exciting opportunity to join PRA Health Sciences as a Director of Proposals. You will work as part of a Global team working with a wide range of departments across all PRA locations and be instrumental in all stages of the proposal process from initial request though to final version for contract.
*Key responsibilities include:*
* Leading proposal development team to prepare quality, timely proposals for complex studies or high profile clients that support business and financial objectives.
* Reviewing proposal outputs for consistency, clarity, and compliance with client requirements as well as PRA proposal development guidelines, processes, and methodology.
* Participating in financial strategy planning to maintain pricing rules and discounts and produce payment terms, ensuring standardisation across proposals for a client, both in costing and strategic and operational approaches.
* Developing and deploying corporate and functional related strategy and initiatives.
* Participating in client discussions to develop strategic programs and tactical execution plans.
A strong leader, confident communicator with excellent negotiation skills.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
* Experience with CRO/pharmaceutical/biotech drug development processes and/or proposal development processes
* Previous relevant experience
* Read, write and speak fluent English
* Undergraduate degree or international equivalent
*PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.*