I am currently looking for a CRO Business Development Manager for a fantastic newly created role with a European Contract Research organisation with a great culture and strong full service offering.
You will ideally have strong experience of selling full service CRO solutions, ideally with a strong understanding of biometrics. This role can be based out of Europe including the UK, France, Netherlands, Germany or the Nordics.
This role will suit someone with a CRO business development background, or someone with strong experience in an inside sales role looking to progress into a more senior position, or a contracts and proposals professional within a CRO looking to step up into a business development role.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical device organisations. You will be well supported in this role, and will join a team with a strong track record and strong culture and great career opportunities.
An overview of the key responsibilities in this role are below:
* The Business Development Manager is responsible for performing all the activities that are adequate to grow the business of CROS NT including cold calling, client & vendor management, preparation, conduct and follow-up of conference attendance and exhibition, events, company presentations, quotations, budget proposals and bid defence meetings.
* To identify, contact and visit potential clients and partners within the assigned territories.
* To communicate regularly and network with client representatives and key industry people.
* To communicate with vendors and other third parties deemed necessary and appropriate to work with in order to support with their selection.
* To pick up requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposal (RFP).
* To review company presentation slide sets.
* To present/ moderate/ facilitate at bid defence meetings and other company presentations.
* To achieve for and negotiate confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, and contracts or service orders with clients, partners and vendors.
* To collaborate with and hand over new projects to project managers.
* To promote strategic selling concepts.
* To attend and exhibit at conferences.
* To manage events of the CROS NT Group in collaboration with event management partners.
* To follow up on industry news, market conditions, client’s financial status and technology changes.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date cv to (mailto:) and/or call Jesse on