Business Services Senior in Bristol
Our client is a small and settled firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bristol and is looking for a Business Services Senior to expand their very successful team.
Their client varies from small businesses to large turn over limited companies across varying areas.
The role of Business Services Senior would include the following:
· Preparation and completion of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
· Review the work of semi senior accountants.
· Support the partners with process work.
· Client meetings on and off site.
· Managing accounts staff with training and guidance.
· Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and QuickBooks knowledge).
The successful Business Services Senior will be:
· ACCA/ACA exam qualified (Desirable)
· Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential.
· Good up-to-date and recent developments in accounting standards.
· Experience of OMB’s covering a range of industries.
· Computer packages – Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit, VT.
· Committed team player.
· A highly motivated individual.
· Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and technical approach to work.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Attention to detail.
· Deadline driven and ability to thrive on pressure.
· Client focused and commercially aware.
· Organisation skills – ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously.
If you’re looking for a Business Services Senior role in Bristol but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Bristol we may also be recruiting for a Business Services Senior in Bristol as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Business Services Seniors in Bristol. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.