My client a leading professional body based in Holborn are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join their team. You will work together with the Web Team Manager and appropriate staff within the client to understand objectives and to develop, implement and evaluate plans in support of these objectives in line with the project timetable. You will be expected to liaise with database administrators and other developers within the team to ensure a consistently high standard of development and quality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Designing, developing and supporting the ISCP website and its associated applications. You will also be responsible for working in the ISCP Web Team in the overall development and maintenance of ISCP-related web systems. You will also be expected to mentor the IT Web Developer(s) on a day-to-day basis and assist with technical workload.
* Demonstrate a very high degree of competence in developing web applications in a medium-large organisation using .NET and C#
* Experience of creating and managing databases in SQL server including the specification and design of databases, creation of tables and stored procedures
* Demonstrable experience of Agile Development Practices
* Experience of using, setting up and managing change control and versioning tools such as Git
* HTML, CSS
* System design/architecture experience
* Excellent programming skills
* Excellent working knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or 2019
* Excellent working knowledge of IIS 6,7 or 8
* Excellent working knowledge of SQL server
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to work both as part of a small team and individually on set tasks
* Good personal skills such as timekeeping, goal-setting as well as meeting project deadlines under pressure
* Good communication skills
* Angular 2+ (highly desirable)
* ASP.NET Core
* Test Driven Development
* Web design including responsive design
* Azure AppServices, Azure DevOps projects and pipelines
* ASP.NET Web Forms
* Microservices architectures
* React or other Front End frameworks
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.