Days – £10.00ph
OT paid after 8hours £11.00ph
Weekends – £13.00ph
***Umbrella drivers accepted***
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a UK supply chain and logistics expert specialising in flexible, reliable and cost effective supply chain services.
We are currently looking to recruit a Class 1 drivers who will be responsible for delivering to a schedule and working to timescales.
What does the role involve?
As a Class 1 Driver, you will be working in a safety critical role, therefore you will be required to perform daily vehicle and safety checks, maintain good care of your vehicle and keep transport documents and paperwork up to date.
Start times are varied
This role will involve some manual handling
Monday to Friday with possible weekends and nights out.
The successful candidate will require:
* Current C+E licence
* In date CPC
* In date C+E licence
* Complete a driving assessment
* No more than 6 points on your licence
* A proven track record of driving for a delivery or distribution company
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
* 28 days Paid Annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)*
* Online payslips
* Weekly pay
* Pension contribution
* Ongoing assignments
* Newly qualified drivers welcome
* Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
How To Apply…
Apply online now or call Josh at GI group on or or email
“Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text “DRIVER” to 88802″