Haybury A great opportunity has arisen to work within market leading global pharmaceutical CRO who are based in the UK for a Clinical Programmer Analyst to work in their department who focus in the area of clinical trials for a 6 month contract with view to extend.
*Within this role you will:*
* Responsible for overseeing programming and STDM datasets of the clinical trials
* Deliver ADB/TLF programming
* Writing of ADB and/or TLF specifications
* Interact with Junior Programmers, Data Manager Biostatisticians
*You will bring to the role:*
* Degree or equivalent in the area of mathematics, statistics, or biostatistics
* Strong experience with programming in SAS or R
* Expertise in relational data base structure and experience working with complex data systems
* Worked to CDISC standards especially STDM
* Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong experience working on multiple projects within the area of clinical trials
*In return you will receive:*
* Competitive rates
* The opportunity to work in a global and state of the art environment
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Shen for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Shen at or (mailto:).
Shen is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.