**Community Care Assistant – Horsham St Faith, Norwich and surrounding areas**
**£9.71 to £10.71 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile**
In response to the increased demand to provide care to those most vulnerable in these challenging times, our Norwich branch are expanding their services to reach more local communities. Areas covered include Horsham St Faith, Horsford, Hevingham, Stratton Strawless, Marsham and surrounding villages up to Aylsham.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
– Flexible shift patterns – please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends
– Full and part-time opportunities available including weekdays, weekends, mornings, days and evenings
– Guaranteed contracted hours (min 16 hours)
– Pension scheme
– Free uniform
– 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
– Experience not essential – fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period provided
– Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
– Generous ‘refer a friend’ reward for all new staff
A Care Assistant’s role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Meal preparation
– Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
– Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
– Light domestic duties
– Companionship and social calls
– Assistance with toileting
– Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application. Advertised through Zoek 94c8c91b6b52438b85c665a7c9228d433