Blandford Forum, Dorset
ARE YOU A GRADUATE AND AN ASPIRING TEACHER LOOKING TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE WITHIN EDUCATION?
OR A FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ROLE, OR NEW CHALLENGE?
Prospero Teaching are working with Schools across Dorset who are seeking Cover Supervisors IMMEDIATE START, FULL PAYE OPTIONS. . This role is ideal for an NQT looking to gain more experience, or an overseas qualified teacher, who needs experiences in a UK education setting.
ABOUT THE COVER SUPERVISORS POSITION:
* Part-time and Full-time options available, your choice!
* Immediate Start subject to vetting
* Excellent pay rate from £85 to £110, depending on experience.
* All work previously set, so minimal marking and planning.
* Secondary education setting, therefore work covers across key stages 3 – 5.
* Excellent support from head of department and head teacher.
* Support staff in all classes to assist with more challenging pupils.
* Placements in preferred subjects if you wish.
THE SUCCESSFUL COVER SUPERVISORS WILL HAVE / BE:
* The passion and enthusiasm to maintain pupil participation.
* Strong classroom management skills while creating a fun learning environment.
* Excellent communication skills with staff, pupils and parents.
* The ability to teach across all key stages.
* Presenting pre-planned lessons across varied subjects in Secondary Education.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS or QTLS)
* Have UK teaching experience or be completely familiar with the UK curriculum.
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Positive and creative approach to teaching
• Location – Various locations across South Dorset
• Position – Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Supply Teacher – day to day and long term cover in various schools
• Start date – from SEPTEMBER 2020 subject to vetting
• Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
• End date (if applicable) – N/A
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £110 per day
• Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYFS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today