Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Hire Ground Critical Information Systems Teacher urgently required.
The post is based near Liverpool Street, is temporary and pays £21 per hour.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellence in teaching, learning and assessment at NQF Level 6.
Teaching primarily the Critical Information Systems module on the Graduate Diploma programme. Areas include:
* Introduction to project management
* Software development methodologies
* Agile software development
* Organisational critical information systems
* Data knowledge and management
* Database design and implementation
* Network systems and applications (including network simulation)
* Critical infrastructure services and applications
* Critical systems management and security
* Digital forensics
* Security standards and organisations
An ability to teach Java and Python programming would be desirable. An ability to teach online and in a HyFlex environment