Walker Edison Furniture Co. LLC
Since its establishment in 2006, Walker Edison has become a leading partner and drop-ship solution for the biggest names in e-commerce. We currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our expanding European team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced customer service professional or school leaver seeking an exciting opportunity with our rapidly growing team. This individual will work closely with various departments to ensure customer enquiries are processed and replied to accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in a team environment, be adaptable to change, and be seeking a long-term opportunity with potential for growth in a fast growing company.
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– 2+ years of experience in Customer Service / Call center or qualified to a minimum level 2 standard or equivalent (GCSE grades A*, A, B or C)
– Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and time keeping abilities
– Ability to independently identify what needs to be done, build, plan and present recommendations
– High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
– Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business teams, business units, and functions
– Can type at least 35 words a minute
– Be able to commute to our central Slough location
– Be willing to work in an office based environment for 8 hours per day
– Be self motivated
Ideal, nice to haves:
– Ability to work from home
– German speaking
– Zendesk experience (or similar)
What’s in it for you? As an equal opportunities’ employer, we offer:
Competitive salary DOE
Monthly + annual bonus schemes
Business casual dress code
Flexi-time working hours