Tina Lacey Recruitment Ltd
Apprenticeship Data Analytics Subject Matter Expert Instructor
Homebased online teaching/hybrid delivery and on-site in the UK Cambs, including Germany/Netherlands when the centres re-open again.
‘My client offers a competitive salary which is based on qualifications and experience, this is to be discussed at contract negotiation stage’
Plus amazing benefits including 4 week sabbatical after 5 years service, company away days, Charity support events, BBQs, Team company days/weekends to European destinations, private healthcare / eyecare plan, CPD support, progression opportunities, Food and accommodation included during delivery at their training centres. Pension Scheme. Official in-house training course / exams
Since 2001, our client have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World. Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry – Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them – and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of their first training course to the successful business they are today, they have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes they offer. Their approach to what they do is always professional, the strong belief in their Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
* EMCDSA – Data Science Associate
* BCSDAC – Data Analysis Concepts
* BCSDAT – Data analysis Tools
* Responsible for maintaining and delivering the current Data analytics program
Experience working with apprentices
* Significant experience working within Data analytics
* Highly focused and self-motivated individual
* Flexibility towards working hours
Certified to teach: Dot Native, AWS Big Data & Azure Data Solutions
You’ll deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required.
* You’ll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
* You’ll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
* You’ll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
* Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you’ll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
* Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME.
* Regardless of where you’re based, you will have all the tools you need to carry out your role. You’ll also have a ‘buddy’ to help you settle in and answer any questions before you join and during your first few weeks. Day to day communication between the teams and regions is easy… as well as regular face to face contact and meetings, you’ll also get to ‘see’ colleagues through regular Skype/Teams calls and ‘hear’ what everyone has to say across the various Yammer groups. Our client welcome your thoughts and feedback too so you’ll be encouraged to be an active part of the groups you’re a member of.
* A great working environment – First and foremost, our client want you to have a rewarding career – you will have all the support and encouragement you need to develop and to be your brilliant self. We have a strong sense of wellbeing for everyone and actively encourage a work/life balance. You can dress casually and you can enjoy the strong camaraderie from the many events and social activities they run.To apply for the role of Apprenticeship Data Analytics Subject Matter Expert Instructor please email your cv to
* Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process