Digital Client Experience & Product Executive
£33,200 – £41,500 (Grade E16) plus benefits
Manchester city centre
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we’re currently offering remote working wherever possible. For more information on how we’re supporting our colleagues visit
We’re looking for a digital client experience executive to join our Co-op Funeralcare marketing and digital team. At Co-op, we’re proud of the outstanding service that we provide to our clients, and over the last 18 months we’ve worked with our Co-op digital and product teams to re-develop and launch our new Funeralcare website.
In this role, you’ll support the client experience and trading manager to optimise the digital experience and journeys on our Funeralcare website. We’ll also look to you to use various research tools to spot opportunities for change and continue to improve the client experience. If you can bring us the digital knowledge and expertise we need, we can offer you the chance to develop and make a big impact as we move towards a more digital way of working.
What you’ll do:
• plan and implement client experience improvements on the website
• use qualitative (customer feedback, user testing) and quantitative (web analytics, A/B testing) research methods to identify improvement opportunities throughout the customer journey
• provide data and insight to the business
• partner with commercial, digital and operational teams to ensure omnichannel journeys are optimised
• partner with digital product and design teams to prioritise and execute development roadmaps
• make sure online experiences meet client and commercial needs
• create content for partner roadshows and drive engagement in the digital experience
This role would suit people who have:
• experience in using both qualitative and quantitative insights to drive customer experience improvements
• in depth knowledge of user and customer experience in a B2C business
• a good understanding of digital technology and digital customer trends
• knowledge of analytics and conversion optimisation tools including Google analytics, Abode target and Optimizely
• project management experience using agile methodology
• strong communication skills and ability to work with a range of colleagues across the business
• digital design experience with a focus on interaction and webpage design – this would be an advantage
• worked in a regulated environment – this would be desirable
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.