Direct Mail Specialist Remote – must be based in the UK £28,000 – £35,000
Due to year-on-year growth my client is actively seeking an experienced and creative Direct Mail Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be tasked with creating all of our Direct Mail which will be tailored towards specific customer segments, selected from data within our CRM Database. With an analytical mindset you will be able to make data selections by understanding customer profiles to tailor products and offers to that deliver results in-line with KPIs. Previous experience with end-to-end management of Direct Mail and understanding metrics such as CPO, response rates and LTV is also key. As an experienced Direct Mail Specialist, you will have an excellent track record of creating direct mail campaigns, copywriting, A/B split testing, segmenting data, working with design teams and managing external mailing houses.
* Managing all Direct Mail end to end for the business
* Budgetary management and reporting on KPIs
* Data management
* A/B Testing
* Copywriting and design briefs
* Management of external mailing houses
* Tracking Success – Return on Investment, Profit
* 3+ Years Direct Mail experience within a subscription-based product organisation such as eCommerce, Retail, Catalogue etc
* Experienced in overseeing Direct Mail Campaigns from start to finish and managing budgets/KPI
* Optimise (cost & effectiveness) the delivery of direct mail campaigns and programs to achieve defined strategic marketing goals.
* Experience of managing supplier relationships including print, paper, fulfilment, etc.
* Participate with business case process for new opportunities in media and ensure they align with customer strategies & objectives
Desirable but not essential
* Selling subscriptions
* DRTV experience
* Press Advertising / Media Buying experience
Benefits The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes paid holiday and pension