Do you want to lead a sustainability consultancy service offering and transform environments for the public and private sector?
ETL have deep knowledge of health, science, research and higher education and their mission is to help their clients to improve the performance of their environments to ensure they are environmentally, economically and socially sustainable.
The organization has over 80 experts operating national and internationally. This exciting opportunity will lead ETL’s Sustainability consultancy service offering with responsibilities for business development, market insight and positioning, new services development, and client delivery. An important aspect of the role is also to further embed and integrate sustainability solutions across ETL’s other services.
You will be responsible for:
* Leading and developing a comprehensive sustainability service offering in the UK public sector market
* Managing, developing and growing a high performing sustainability team
* Being the key point of contact on a number of client-based sustainability frameworks across a variety of industry sectors
* Developing future opportunities with new and existing clients, working closely with procurement experts at ELT in the roll out and delivery phases
* Working with all ETL service line leads to integrate the sustainability consultancy offering
* Advising and supporting existing and new clients on the delivery of sustainability and Net-Zero Carbon solutions in new development projects
Whilst ETL focuses predominantly on clients providing public sector services and not-for-profit outcomes, we also work with a wide range of public and private sector organisations who are investing heavily in decarbonization solution, with key clients such as the NHS.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* The market and sectoral knowledge to maintain and develop ETL’s position as a leader of sustainability and net zero propositions
* Proven ability to grow a client base for relevant advisory and delivery support services
* A detailed appreciation of the emerging sustainability initiatives, technology and solutions to help our clients to develop Net Zero Carbon solutions
* A track record of working in a stakeholder facing role, with the ability to bring in new business and a strong network that will translate into growth for the sustainability team
* Excellent management skills, with the ability to grow and develop high performing teams
If you want to take a senior role with a best-in-class team and directly support a wide range of clients with their transition towards a net-zero carbon future, this will be an excellent step for your career. If you have the skills and passion required for this role, please get in touch today to discuss the opportunity.