This is a day position Monday – Friday working 08:00 – 17:00 with 1 hour lunch break and an additional 1 hour overtime for two or three days each week.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a busy North West London Hospital, with a very high basic salary, lots of overtime opportunity and great stability for the future; you will be joining a very established maintenance contract with a service provider who has been awarded a seven year maintenance contract.
In this role as Maintenance Engineer you will be joining one of the most successful maintenance service providers in London
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Planned Preventative Maintenance of all Electrical distribution related to HVAC plant
* Cyclical inspection and testing of distribution boards and breakers
* Ensuring that all statutory Electrical building compliance is upheld
* Attending to breakdowns and failure of associated ancillary plant
* Installation of new circuits with regards to Power and Lighting distribution
About You as a Maintenance Electrician
* Fully Qualified Electrician with certificates, ideally apprentice trained
* Commercial Electrical experience with some additional skills in Building Services
* Steady and progressive work history
* Experienced in large scale building services applications
* Desire to progress in your career
* Ideally LV approved
This is a very busy hospital, there is large resident engineering team with full management backup and administrative support. There is also a small army of visiting specialist sub-contractors that will need managing and support from specialist mobile services.
From and Engineering perspective this building and environment throws up a lot of challenges and diversity of situations that have to be resolved and offers a very rewarding career path.
If you are a Maintenance Electrician and would relish the challenge of helping to maintain and preserve a working hospital that provides a vital service to the community then do not hesitate to send us your CV by clicking “apply now