Becoming a Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager with Smart DCC:
Fantastic contract opportunity to secure an initial 6 months contract as a Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager with Smart DCC. The Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager will lead the approach and manage the process for the production and reporting of monthly management reporting, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term plans. In addition, you will work closely with the senior management team and senior stakeholders to deliver high quality analysis around business performance..
What you’ll be doing:
· Deliver robust and accurate analysis of business performance for individual business sectors identifying risks, issues and opportunities across the business
· Lead the production of the monthly reporting pack for senior management
· Lead the commercial finance forecast activities for each quarter, the annual business plan and DCC’s long term plan
· Manage the monthly cashflow reporting and forecasting process in alignment with Charging Statement and Indicative Budget requirements
· Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
· Work closely with the Finance Business Partners to assess the impact of current projects and programmes and future projects in the development pipeline and integrate these into DCC’s forecasts and budgets
· Ownership of the annual commercial finance timetable and Line management responsibilities
What we’re looking for:
· Comfortable operating within a complex, matrix environment as well as working in a Programme and Project environment tracking associated programme costs
· Track record of implementing change to improve financial processes
· Confident in managing demanding stakeholders, experience of engaging and influencing at Executive level
· Advanced Excel modelling skills and techniques
About Smart DCC
Smart DCC believes in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s going to support the mass roll out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. That makes this a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure and sustainable energy supply for the future. If you thrive in environment of change and innovation, then Smart DCC is the place for you.
Smart DCC are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive day rate
· Some remote working is available for this role
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact .