FIRE AND SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 DOE + OVERTIME
Our client are an established & successful Fire and Security company based in Yorkshire and they are looking for an Service Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of £27,000 – £32,000 + Overtime
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hours a week).
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will primarily be responsible for carrying out the service, fault-finding and maintenance of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems.
• You may also be required to installation and commission the above systems when required.
• Traveling nationally to attend to various clients with the occasional staying away to complete service work. Approximately this is once every 6 weeks or so for a couple of days.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience in a range of disciplines (Access control, Intruder and CCTV are beneficial for this role) & have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a good telephone manner and a ‘can do’ attitude.
• A good understanding of IP networking principles, including client/server communications.
• A full clean, UK driving licence and the flexibility to work away from home.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful