Whitehall Resources Ltd
Front End Developer
Whitehall Resources require a Front End Developer to work with a key client, working remotely.
* You’ll work across all stages of the product life cycle: from inception to proof of concept, to full build and then launch in market. You’ll also work closely with our broader team of Strategists, Designers, Backend Developers and QA’s to get to a fantastic result.
Some nice to haves:
* Knowledge of CircleCI or Github Actions
* Knowledge of the Atlassian Tool Suite
* Code Monitoring tooling, eg Datadog APM
As our team member you will be able to:
* Work in a Scrum delivery methodology,
* Be able to proactively and clearly communicate with your team across all written and verbal channels.
* You understand and work around the challenges of being part of a remote team.
* Show your passion and curiosity for web technology and know when to introduce new ideas to the team.
* Show a strong view on the correct approach and a wide variety of experience of best practice to draw on
* Deliver value to our clients as quickly as possible. In tech terms, this means we get stuff built and shipped and into customers hands as fast as we can. We’re not a team of perfectionists, and although we value good quality code highly, we’re a team of do-ers and shippers
Your technical skills will include:
* React.js development experience including state management within applications using React Hooks, Content API and/or Redux
* Good knowledge of Storybook and other design systems and design tools (eg Figma)
* Integration with external APIs using REST and/or GraphQLKnowledge of OWASP good secure coding practices, and browser DOM security
* Good working knowledge of Docker
* Good understanding of Github workflows including branching and merging
* An eye for detail and passion to make what we create shine. Our products have got to be functionally correct and they’ve also got to look good
* Work with a lot of different technologies. We’ve recently done some awesome work with React, Node.js and Ruby on Rails
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.