Bionical Solutions are seeking patient-focused and friendly community-based Care Assistants in the Sunderland area. If you’ve got experience from your education, within the NHS or in another care-based setting then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals with NVQ level 2 or equivalent experience to join a team of superstars who are improving the standard of living for patients across the UK. The role is paying £21,000 per annum plus £400 a month travel allowance.
All we ask is that you have access to your own vehicle, are properly qualified and are passionate about patient care – we’ll sort out your training, IT equipment, uniform and all the tools you’ll need to be great at your job!
What will you be doing?
– General health checks on patients including visual, weight checks and blood pressure
– Checking the patients care-plan is being carried out effectively
– Assessing and working with any required equipment the patient needs
– Ensuring patient is living in a safe and clean environment
– Building a relationship with the patient
– Communicating with NHS centres when required
– Driving from appointment to appointment at agreed times
– Speaking with scheduling team if there are issues with traffic or previous patients
– Following an escalation process
What experience will you need?
– NVQ 2 level or above (or equivalent experience)
– Experience in working within an NHS environment
– Flexibility to travel to multiple visits on a 7-day service
– Phlebotomy, cannulation, stoma care and catheterisation (Desirable)
– Experience of working in a safe and regulated environment
– Working with patients in the community
If you put patients first in everything you do and want to make a positive difference to people, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to a large amount of applications, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days please consider your application as unsuccessful…… click apply for full job details