Are you looking for a Care Assistant role in Plymouth and available to work weekends?
Would you like to work for an organisation that is changing the face of care in the community?
Do you have a drivers license and access to your own vehicle for work?
Cera Care is recruiting for Care Assistants in the Plymouth area with immediate starts available across the Plymouth and wider area (PL1 -PL7, PL9 and PL21). Amongst other benefits we offer a FREE DBS and paid assessment day training.
Cera Care is the fastest growing UK provider of quality care, mixing technology with kindness to deliver better care.
What can you expect from the role?
As a Waking Night Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own homes, whilst helping them maintain their independence.
Your main daily duties will include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Ensuring clients have any assistance they require during the night
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for People People! Our comprehensive training will give you the skills and knowledge you need, so our main focus is that you are professional, compassionate and empathetic to the needs of our service users. You’ll need to be patient, willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks and be dedicated to providing outstanding levels of care.
We welcome individuals to apply from a variety of backgrounds including supermarket work, hospitality, catering, retail or travel. You may already have experience as a healthcare assistant, support worker or as a night care assistant and be looking for a new opportunity.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here’s how we’ll support you:
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
• Weekend Pay rates are £9.80 per hour.
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications