Vivid Resourcing Ltd
HR Business Analyst- 3 months- Fully Remote
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: Please quote expectations
The HR Business Analyst is a key member of the HR Transformation team responsible for supporting the development and preparation of processes as well as associated documents under the scope of the HR Transformation programme. Working closely with the stakeholders, the project team and various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define requirements and produce high quality documentation. Support the collection and analysis of data and providing recommendations to the project team.
1. At least 3 years’ experience is a similar HR project supporting roll (Compulsory)
2. Exposure to HR operations and detailed understanding associated processes and policies. (Compulsory)
3. Experienced using Lean Six Sigma and/or BPM tools techniques.
4. Understanding of customer journey mapping, design thinking and/or outside in thinking. (Desirable)
5. Involvement in HR Transformation Programme (Desirable)
6. Experience using HR and/or Service systems like Workday or ServiceNow (Desirable)
7. Appropriate analytical or process experience gained in a HR operational environment (Desirable)
8. Certification as a BA and/or BI (Desirable)
9. Exposure to Change Management techniques (Desirable)
Please submit CVs and daily rates ASAP to be considered.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.