Your new company
This higher education institute is the oldest music conservatoire in the UK, having been founded in 1822. They pride themselves on being a place to connect, collaborate and connect through music.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Manager and joining a small but growing HR team, your key responsibilities will be:
* Act as super-user for the newly implemented HR System – iTrent
* Be the first point of contact for all system-related queries and be responsible for the systems accuracy and quality of data
* Carry out system maintenance including test, upgrades, and configuration
* Develop and implement new system processes
* Provide system training to HR team and key stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you must have strong iTrent experience, be comfortable training and sharing knowledge of the systems’ best use, and have worked within the Higher Education or broader public sector.
What you’ll get in return
This is a hybrid working role with 2-3 day in the institutes office in central London. In addition to a competitive salary you will also have access to fantastic employee benefits including 30 days annual leave + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.