Hss Hire Service Group
HSS Training is looking for a new Systems Support Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the commerce manager to support the digital systems and strategic development. Daily work will vary from reactive support and escalations to project involvement.
• Responsible for supporting internal users with exposure to a wide variety of technologies both cloud-based and internally hosted.
• Support the Commerce Manager with customer dataset requests and report compilation.
• Assist the digital team with content creation and publication.
• Assist the training development with content and document support for new courses.
• UAT testing and onboarding of new services and enhancements.
• Collaborate with and co-ordinate diverse teams [IT, marketing, sales, customer service]
• Provide information and reports to field sales, supporting pipeline and customer development.
• Data creation to monitor the performance of key metrics and activity.
• Provision and continual development of a training management system, allowing the business to function and service its customer base.
• Provision and continual development of a real-time website.
• Publish up to date and relevant online material for HSS Training and its alliance partners.
• Ensure that the place of work under his/her control is maintained in a safe and hygienic condition.
• Ensure that all necessary protective clothing and safety equipment is available, is in good working order.
• Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
• Have a high level of competency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Be adept with internet browsing technologies and systems
• Be an extremely organised and hands-on individual, able to work well under pressure
• Be self-motivated and able to communicate at all levels
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.