Internal Sales Executive
We have a requirement for an Internal Sales Executive to work out of a Avonmouth office starting as soon as possible.
Our Client is a market leading metals stockholder who are seeking adriven and highly motivated Internal Sales Executive to join their sales team.
Requirements- What we need from you
* Negotiating- It is imperative that the successful candidate has the ability to negotiate to achieve the best returns on investments.
* Communication- Candidates must have the ability to communicate information clearly and be adaptable to vary your communication to suit different clients needs.
* Administration – It is essential for you to understand computer systems and ability to work within the company’s infrastructure. You must be able to enter orders accurately and record customer information in an organised manner.
* Experience of metals – Ideally candidates would have experience of selling metal products; thus, having the knowledge of standard products, including basic grades, specifications and finishes. Experience may include but not limited to any of the following; Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass & Aluminium. However, this is not essential but is highly advantageous.
Our client has vast experience in the metals industry, with Group warehouses located across the UK to ensure customer service is at the forefront of this companies focus. The company we are recruiting for predominately supply into the automotive, fabricators and engineering sectors based within South West of England.
Our Client needs someone who is highly organised, motivated and driven to work on improving and developing the commercial side of this ever-expanding business.
This role is suited to a candidate willing to add new skills/knowledge to their repertoire within a commercially minded team that helps with gaining new business to ensure the continued growth of the business.
Our Client have lots of great things to offer to the successful candidates under their forward-thinking service centre manager making it a great place to work!
Full support will be provided including an initial training period when you start working for the company.
Examples of What You Will Be Doing Right Away
From the moment you start at the Company you will be hands on in the commercial side of the business. You will be working under the leadership of the Sales Manager carrying out daily duties which include:
* Identifying and establishing new customers either by geographical region, market sector or product portfolio.
* Pro-actively calling potential customers to generate new business opportunities for the company.
* Recording all customer orders efficiently and accurately.
* Achieving the product targets set for each allocated customer.
* Meeting and where possible exceeding the gross profit target for each allocated customer.
* Ensuring you respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within a timescale agreed.
* Maintaining and recording accurate and easily accessible information for all allocated customers.
* Competitive salary – Ranging from 20k – 26k (DOE) + bonuses
* Working hours 09:00 to 17:00 – Monday to Friday
* Company Pension
* 25 days holiday (excluding 3 days holiday over Christmas and New Year)
* Fantastic sociable team
This could be a start to a long and secured career within the commercial side of the Company