Our client is a national Landscaping business specialising in new build landscaping projects, encompassing both soft and hard landscape installs, ranging from small domestic designs up to +£2m bespoke projects.
You must have Project Management or Contract Management background in the Landscaping or Horticultural or Fencing or Environmental industry in order to eligible for this role.
SALARY: Up to 60K
LOCATION: Remote / Birmingham / Coventry / Leicester / Nottingham / Stoke-on-Trent / Derby / Wolverhampton
• Oversee multiple sites and teams, having day-to-day responsibility for the operational team members on your contracts. Being responsible for performing the company’s induction process for new employees and undertaking the appraisal process for your team members.
• Act as the main point of contact for those sites, ensuring the best customer service is delivered throughout the region.
• Order materials for these sites as per the site plans, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget as per the contract’s specifications.
• Manage the budget for each site and ensuring the financial integrity of your contracts.
• Perform site visits and generate sales extras on your contracts.
• Holds a recognised Horticultural / Landscape qualification at a level commensurate with the role or is working towards one.
• Financial literate with experience in managing projects and resources aligned to budgets.
• Full Driving License
• CSCS Carded