Albion Rye Associates
Are you an ambitious, highly experienced Statistician looking for the next step in your career?
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be working exclusively to support the hire of a Lead Statistician to join a Global leading Consultancy with various locations including the UK and US, with flexible working opportunities. You will lead an innovative, supportive team of Statisticians with immense experience.
With this opportunity, our client offers all employees clear growth and career progression and the opportunity to work with some of the Industry’s leading researchers, structured training and development, and a robust support system.
Our client aims to embrace diversity and create a fun, encouraging environment with an excellent work-life balance encouraging all employees to work, develop and succeed in their current and future careers within the Consultancy.
The Lead Statistician will support studies in Health Economics, including analytic support for economic models, meta-analysis, network meta-analysis or mixed treatment comparisons, trial simulation, and exploratory analysis of data.
* Overseeing more junior statisticians and/or overseeing their work in the context of projects.
* Participating in meetings with clients to lead discussions around statistical methods and to present results from analyses.
* Working independently to lead statistical aspects or projects.
* Contributing to the preparation of study plans, reviewing study materials, developing statistical analysis plans, writing programs to execute analyses, and assist with the interpretation and dissemination of finings.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
* Ph.D. or MSc in Biostatistics, Statistics, or related field with five years’ experience.
* Technical skills; SAS, R, SPSS, STATA, WinBUGS (desired)
* Hands-on experience in the application of statistics in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Epidemiology.
* Strong knowledge in fundamental statistical concepts and methods and familiarity with techniques such as the development of predictive equations, survival analysis, longitudinal data analysis, meta-analysis, mixed treatment comparisons, and other hierarchical analysis techniques.
* Strong communication verbal and written, problem-solving skills, and an ability to learn quickly.
* Ability to communicate effectively, in non-technical terms, with project team members.
* Working well in a team as well as independently and be able to take leadership roles regarding methodological elements in projects.
In addition to all of this, our client offers all employees a generous salary and benefits package including life assurance, medical insurances, income protection, flexible benefits allowance, pension schemes, bonus schemes, professional development, and many more.
Take charge of your career and apply now!