We currently have a fantastic opportunity to appoint a Levy Account Manager to join us on a fixed-term contract lasting 12 months initially. This position is based at our Hull campus, working 35 hours per week in return for a competitive salary of £26,000 – £30,000 per annum.
Hull College Group provides high-quality education and training for school leavers and adults, offering a wide range of vocational study programmes, Apprenticeships and degrees.
As one of the largest vocational institutes of its kind in the region, we have one focus – to create careers, not courses. We pride ourselves on this approach and are committed to ensuring our learners acquire the relevant skills, knowledge, attitudes and experience to progress in life, whether that is to seek employment in the industry of their choice or step up to higher education and university.
While dedicated to delivering the very best experiences to our learners, we also extend the same commitment to our staff. We have worked hard to create an environment where all of our staff, no matter what their role, are empowered to inspire and support our vision to create better futures for the people of Hull.
As our Levy Account Manager, you will work and assist with the Direct Delivery Apprenticeship function in driving excellent business relationships with Levy companies across Hull and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of ourLevy Account Manager:
– Identifying and engaging with Levy paying employers to generate learner starts for a wide suite of Apprenticeship programmes supporting the recruitment of new apprentices and upskilling of internal staff teams
– Identifying and growing expert knowledge in key growth sectors that have the potential to take on apprentices and can hold significant appeal and development opportunities
– Establishing levy employer requirements by studying business plans, local LEP priority areas and objectives;
– Generating business interest with employers through a range of appropriate mediums including cold calling, conducting face-to-face business brokerage and delivering presentations at networking/stakeholder events
– Keeping the Learner Management System CRM updated at all times to ensure progress on employer participation can be monitored and evaluated
– Working closely in partnership with the operational delivery teams to ensure that learners Apprentices have access to the most appropriate sector training, development and support
– Maintaining regular contact with a portfolio of regional employers, reviewing their current and future training and recruitment needs and staff development arrangements and/or exploring further collaboration and progression opportunities
– Keeping up to date on contract changes and developments within the local labour market, including Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) skills priorities, informing and providing contract management and delivery personnel with relevant market intelligence
– Giving advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and utilising co-funding to grow the workforce and enabling staff to complete training
– Having an awareness of other ESFA and college initiatives such as Traineeships to be able to advise employers of these opportunities and maximise offers across the wider college network
What we’re looking for in ourLevy Account Manager:
– GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) with a minimum Grade C
– Hold or willing to work toward Advice and Guidance NV
– Recent and relevant experience of working in a similar recruiting role
– Understanding of government-funded programmes
– Excellent planning, organisation and prioritising skills
– High accuracy and attention to detail
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us as our Levy Account Manager please click ‘Apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: TBC
Please refer to the full Job Description when completing your application.
Hull College Group is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of their safeguarding strategy and values. In addition, these posts require the colleague to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.