Cotteswold Dairy have an exciting opportunity for a Loader who can work quickly and accurately under pressure to join our team based in Cheltenham. This is a very physically demanding role with a lot of repetitive movements. You will be working on a full time, permanentbasis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Hours: An average of 45 hours per week over 6 days, shifts from 2.00pm – 10.00pm with an unpaid half hour break, Sunday to Friday. There will be a requirement to cover daytime shifts when necessary (7am – 3.30pm)
Established in 1938, Cotteswold Dairy is one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies. We support local farmers and communities by delivering the freshest, finest quality products and first class customer service.
What will you be doing as our Loader:
– Understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy statement;
– Responsibility for the picking of dairy and associated products;
– The loading of semi retail lorries in preparation of deliveries;
– Stock rotation & replenishment of stock;
– Use of inventory management systems;
– Ensuring the cleanliness of the fridge is maintained at all times;
– Any other fridge duties as required.
Skills and attributes, we’re looking for in our Loader:
– Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision;
– Good time keeping and flexibility to work shifts – 6 days over 7 days;
– Able to work on own initiative;
– Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation;
– Current driving licence.
– Experience of the dairy industry or similar retail business;
– Experience of stock/product rotation;
– Fork lift licence (training can be provided if required).
Benefits you’ll receive as ourLoader:
We are committed to giving you the skills and abilities to carry out your role, providing opportunities to allow you to build a long-term relationship with the Company. In addition, we also offer benefits including:
– Competitive salary;
– Cycle to Work Scheme;
– 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays;
– Refer a Friend Scheme – potentially receive £250;
– Group Personal Pension Scheme – 4% Employer contribution;
– Employee shop – discounted products and potential free delivery;
– Free car parking.
If you would like to join our team as our new Loader then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.