Who we are
Founded in 1992 and with over 350 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London, Home Counties and the Midlands with a £369.8 billion portfolio of over 5,300 homes, 153 hotel rooms, 726,000 square feet of commercial developments under construction and a further 5,200 units in planning.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
The M&E Project Manager is responsible for delivering M&E aspects of projects in conjunction with the Building Construction Teams. This work includes managing projects to completion and handover and resolution of any problems post-handover. The M&E Project Manager reports to the M&E Construction Manager on onsite activity, project performance and resourcing.
* Liaise with the Construction Project Managers and advise them of M&E progress onsite.
* Liaise with the Design Coordinators and Consultant Design Teams to answer technical queries (TQ) and manage variation orders (VO) in line with the Procurement and Construction programs.
* Work actively with the site administration staff and Document Controllers to ensure that all Sub-contractors have up-to-date information.
* Be actively involved in the detailed review and analysis of the information received and the coordination of that information
* Ensure the construction team is aware of the latest received information.
* Attend/ convene M&E Site Progress Meetings to track progress ensure the program is met.
* Assist in monitoring the sub-contractor TQ/ RFIs, Program, Procurement Schedule, Technical submissions and Site Instructions.
* Attend workshops with the site team as necessary to resolve missing or non-coordinated information.
* CDM: – ensure Risk Assessments; RAMS and Risk evaluations have been completed by the contractors and are filed.
* Assist in tracking the issue of M&E O&M’s and Handover Documents: – ensure record documents are received and filed for the administration staff to issue at handover of the buildings.
* Provide support to the team in understanding risks and opportunities of potential M&E Change Orders through the process of the project.
* It is essential that you have the following experience in order to be considered for this role;
* Educated to a suitable technical level (HNC, ideally with a trades background
* Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
* Successful track record of M&E projects.
* Knowledge of varied M&E construction techniques and their implementation.
* Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment
* Experience of working on residential projects.
* A detailed site management knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical services
* Understand best practice in Construction Management
* 24 days holiday
* Private healthcare scheme
* Competitive pension