RBW Consulting You would be the company medical expert for the haemophilia therapeutic area and would need to remain up to date with haemophilia therapeutic area and ensure this is appropriately communicated across the organization:
* Training of staff in haemophilia therapeutic area
* Provide medical support and direction to the project teams/ groups within company
* Leading and managing KOL interactions
* Ensuring medical content of documents is accurate
* Data analysis, interpretation, and reporting
* Contribute to annual reports and other regulatory updates
* Presentations to advisory committees, investigator and scientific meetings
* Work in close collaboration with clinical operations, drug safety, regulatory affairs and medical affairs
* Experience of the development of gene therapy medicinal products or rare disease products
* Create and drive an effective medical strategy.
* Ability to design and execute clinical studies
* MEDICAL DEGREE essential
Please contact Julie Robinson for a more detailed insight into this organization and the prospects of this role.
*Salary: £150,000 Per annum + Bonus / Shares*
Job Title:Medical Affairs Director EU – Haematology