Leading engineering company is actively recruiting for an experienced .net Developer to join the web services team developing technical solutions to support business processes within the organisation and to support updates to existing solutions.
The successful .net developer will take responsibility for developing software against business requirements, both functional and non-functional. This will involve developing and maintaining new and existing Web applications, Window services, Web Services and working with SQL and Oracle databases.
Experience required for the position of .net developer:
• Strong experience of .Net, C#, VB.net.
• Strong experience of ASP.NET Forms.
• Strong experience of MVC 5.
• Bootstrap 4, CSS.
• Developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
• Strong understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
• Relational databases – moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
• Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
• Experience in the use of ALM systems.
• Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle and approaches.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices.
Desired experience for the position of .net Developer
• Unit testing experience.
• Experience with TFS Azure DevOps 2019, Build and Release Pipelines.
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
• Experience Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
• Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience.
• SQL Server 2016 AOAG.
• MS Access