Little Elms Daycare Nurseries
NEW RATES OF PAY & ENHANCED BENEFITS!!!
Position: Nursery Nurse – Level 3
Salary: £22,000 per annum (FTE based on 40 hours per week) + bonus
Hours: Please include
Location: Please include
Little Elms is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. Whilst all of our nurseries provide exceptional levels of quality care and education, they are all completely unique!
Excellent Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £22,000 per annum (FTE based on 40 hours per week)
· Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
· Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
· Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
· Generous Childcare discount
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Free uniform is provided
· Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
· Opportunity to gain further qualifications
EXCELLENT SERVICE RECOGNITION REWARDS WITH INCREASING ANNUAL LEAVE
Every year you will receive an additional day’s annual leave, per year of service, to a maximum of 5 extra days entitlement a year.
The ideal candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for the Early Years
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and employment references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent