Little Elms Daycare
*JOIN US NOW FOR A £1000 WELCOME BONUS! *
Our stunning nursery in Lee (Hither Green / Lewisham area) is looking for a qualified and experience Nursery Room Leader to look after their beautiful toddler room. The nursery is 134 spaces across 6 nursery playrooms and offers high quality childcare and education to children from 3 months to 5 years old. There are state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas. This fantastic role will give you the opportunity to progress onto a Nursery Room Manager!
You will be working Full time (40 hours per week) across 4 days with 1 day off each week however 5 shorter days is also absolute – we offer flexible working!
To be considered for the Nursery Room Leader role you must have:
* At least 1 years’ experience in a Nursery Room Leader role or equivalent
* Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
* Excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to use your own initiative
* Your passion to be shown in your day-to-day interaction with children
Little Elms amazing benefits for you –
* New Starter £1000 Welcome bonus!!!
* Excellent rates of pay PLUS eligibility for our Bonus scheme (earn an additional 4% of your earnings)
* Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked
* Free, hot daily lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
* Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
* Generous Childcare discount
* Support to gain higher qualifications
* Internal promotion opportunities
* Free Uniform
* New starter goody bag
Things you need to know –
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
* The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
* The welcome bonus will be paid in two instalments. £500 will be paid in the first salary payment after joining, then another £500 upon completion of probation (6 months, unless extended). The welcome bonus will be subject to normal Tax & NI deductions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
* Bonus scheme
* Loyalty bonus
* Performance bonus
* Quarterly bonus
* Signing bonus
* Additional leave
* Company events
* Discounted or free food
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Store discounts
* Wellness programmes
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Nursery: 1 year (preferred)
Reference ID: RL – Lee Robins