The Education Specialists
Are you an experienced Female PE Teacher, keen to see pupils progress through your teaching skills? A creative and approachable individual who can adapt their teaching style to suit different fitness levels and abilities? If yes, then please read on………
The Education Specialists (TES) are a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School based in the Oldham Local Authority. We are seeking a qualified female teacher of PE for KS3 and KS4 classes. The role would ideally suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department and to work as part of a successful teaching team to maintain and increase pupil attainment.
Note: All applicants who wish to apply to us will have to be safeguard cleared and complete our registration process. Registrations are no obligation and to ensure individual safety during the current climate there is no need to attend our Manchester office. We have arranged the signing up process to be completed from the safety and comfort of your own home via video link and our secure document upload process.
Candidates will be responsible for:
* Working in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils.
* Assessment of pupils.
* Report writing.
* Direction of teaching assistants/learning support.
* Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures.
Information about the role:
* Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
* The school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
* This role commences immediately.
* The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8.15am and 3.45pm
* Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
* Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people.
* We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Why choose TES and what are the benefits?
* At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education.
* We strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
* Individuals working for TES benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Holiday pay scheme.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* A flexible approach to work.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
* A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard