Principal Consultant – Zero Carbon Solutions
London – Competitive
Are you an experienced consultant with a passion for making impactful change in the sustainable transport sector? Steer Group, a global consultancy specializing in transport, cities & infrastructure are growing a brand new net zero carbon practice, and are requiring an experienced sustainability transport expert to deliver complex, innovative and fast-paced projects.
Steer, founded in 1978, has over 450 employees in 20 offices around the world and focuses on improve the way people live, work and travel. Acre are proud to be working in partnership with the CEO to build out a brand-new carbon consultancy team.
The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy passionate about delivering solutions for a large portfolio of public and private-sector clients. Your key accountabilities will be:
* Manging projects and workstreams from small to large scale
* Supporting business development activities
* Maintaining and developing client relationships and developing Steer’s network and client base
* Understanding the sustainable transport marketplace and stakeholders
All applicants should have an enthusiasm for sustainable transport, and will be given a global platform to implement change in a fast growing and dynamic sector.
For this role you be required to have:
* Proven track record in delivering sustainable transport strategy and programme delivery
* Experience of developing effective working relationships with clients
* Consultancy experience is desirable however not essential
* Excellent communication skills across all levels of the internal and external business
If you have a passion for what you do and want to join an employee-owned company that empowers their staff to shine, Steer will be an excellent place for you to work. It is their people, values and ethos that has enabled Steer to be at the forefront of their industry. If you feel you have the ambition and relevant skills for this challenging role, please apply for more details.