Bridlington, North Humberside
Are you looking for a fantastic Production Manager role based in Bridlington.
If so, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join a fast growing food group.
This is a fast moving; high volume site and you will have responsibility managing a team of 200, this role reports directly into the site GM.
This is a Monday to Friday role and our client is offering an excellent salary with benefits. This is a challenging role where the successful candidate has the opportunity to make a genuine difference to the site and the performance of the business.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a high speed/volume food manufacturing facility.
* Managing Production teams with a 100+ staff.
* Excellent knowledge and relevant food and hygiene certificates.
* Experience of supplying major retailers
* As with most continuous 24-hour operations, the individual should be aware that they could be called upon, out of normal hours, to attend site and provide support and guidance in the event of problems.
* The ideal candidate will be a professional Production Manager with a number of year’s experience managing a continuous food production operation in a multi shift environment with a proven record of accomplishment of success.
* The individual should be highly motivated and results orientated and able to express and communicate a vision and set goals for individuals to aspire to.
This really is an excellent opportunity to further your career within the site and the wider group with a business that is continuing to grow.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please call Karolina at Gi Group Scarborough on or apply direct.