Are you a Project Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Plymouth?
Then get in touch!
The Company: A market-leading innovative and well-engineered range of equipment and services to the continually evolving global composite industry.
With an emphasis on internal and collaborative funded projects, design mechanical and/or electrical equipment & tooling, develop new ideas, processes and test methods. Carry out practical work to support project outcomes. Support the New Product Introduction (NPI) process. To provide technical assistance to the internal Engineering and Business Development teams and clients.
* Primary role to undertake engineering work for company R&T projects/programmes.
* Work to meet project objectives, timescales, budgets.
* Report on project activity/performance to Management Team
* Communicate with project partners, stakeholders and team members to ensure successful outcomes.
* Provide clear professional competent support to internal and external stakeholders
* Collaboratively work on and provide support to other projects, colleagues and departments as required.
* Research, investigate and identify solutions for engineering problems.
* Research and create initial design concepts
Your skills & experience
* Engineering degree or equivalent and 1 years in a similar engineering role
* Proficient in 3D modelling (Autodesk Inventor).
* Computer literate – Microsoft Office + General IT Skills
If you are interested please call Angico Daley on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position