Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Celsian Education is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our team our Sheffield office, where you will be working with schools across Sheffield, South Yorkshire and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the Sheffield area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements as well as permanent roles.
The role: Celsian Education are market leaders, which means we can offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers as well as our own staff. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
· Working with a large client base – many of the schools work exclusively with ourselves
· Using sales, business development and marketing techniques
· Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
· Developing a good understanding of client schools.
· Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards
· Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
· Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
· Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
· Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
· Briefing the candidate about the job.
· Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
· Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
· Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
· Using our CRM system to manage bookings.
· Co-ordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
· Excellent communication and sales skills.
· The ability to grow a desk (secondary or SEND) that already has clients and candidates
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Self-motivated and resilient.
· The ability to act on their own initiative.
· Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
· Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
· Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
What we offer:
· Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
· Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
· Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
· Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
· Reduced working hours during school holidays.
· Fantastic Holiday package
How to apply: To be considered for the role of Recruitment Consultant please email an up-to-date CV and contact details or call Steve Gordon on () an informal chat about the position
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children’s learning within the school then the client will not be charged.