Here at O2, we’re about technology that creates exciting experiences. It’s why there are over 35 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world’s most creative digital companies, we’re able to open up all sorts of possibilities – not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Great rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We’re more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. A choice of benefits. Great rewards. Lots of training. Ongoing career development. Flexible approaches to work and we endeavour to make every role open to part time working. There are many reasons to join O2.
Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like. And working as part of a team to deliver store targets.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You can play your part in this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Being passionate about O2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a business
• Becoming an expert in all things O2
• Working to and following our LEAP framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised experience in store
• Delivering store targets – Building a rapport with every customer to create personalised recommendations that can enhance their digital lives and share our Why O2 message
• Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how you can contribute to O2’s success
• Using in store systems and working compliantly and adhering to O2 policies and processes
• Taking ownership for your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues and O2 Campus
• Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
• Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
• Peer to peer coaching to really share best practice to help others
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
• Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2
• The ability to build trusting relationships
• Someone who is excited by working to targets, deadlines and achieving great results
• Someone with an outgoing personality who gets enjoyment from being part of a dynamic team
• Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles and keen to improve that knowledge
• Somebody who has the ability to adapt easily to change positively
What we will give you:
• £9.36 per hour
• Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over ten pounds per hour
• 23 days holiday allowance
• Fantastic induction programme
• Learning and Development support
• Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 16hrs (Full flexibility required)
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split in to weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including bonus, life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email who will be happy to help.