Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a specialist Clinical Research Organisation to the pharmaceutical industry in the recruitment of multiple Senior or Principal Biostatisticians to join their FSP and embedded model teams as they continue to support a number of the worlds most cutting edge pharmaceutical companies.
As a CRO focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming support to these companies you will have the opportunity to work across multiple therapeutic area on phase I-IV clinical trials. This company prides themselves on their friendly and supportive culture where you will receive help on trials no matter how big or small the request. They also provide constant opportunities for promotion and growth due to their investment on staff and defined career plans.
*Main duties & responsibilities:*
• Perform technical and consistency review of clinical trial documents including protocols, SAPs, CRFs, CSRs.
• Author simple and complex study SAP and TFL shells.
• Author and review simple and complex dataset standards.
• Perform data checks and data exploration (e.g. using frequencies, histograms).
• Identify data and standards issues and resolve or escalate as appropriate.
• Program and QC routine and ad hoc datasets and TFLs (in SAS) following specifications, applying good programming practice.
• Application of complex statistical techniques (e.g. mixed effects, non-linear modelling, Bayesian, advanced survival), model checking and interpretation.
• Perform literature review and ability to extract and collate relevant information and data from external papers as needed.
• Identify and implement appropriate sample size method using software or simulations.
• Support study team in providing study design options.
• Review of project management related documents.
• Maintain study master file documents and any other documents that are required to be audit ready.
• Lead internal and client study team meetings effectively.
• MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
• At least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
• Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs.
• Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on (0) and send your CV through to (mailto:) or use the apply button on this page.