Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Business Analyst 6-9 Months Outside ir35 Engineering/Construction
My client a global engineering and construction firm is looking for a Senior BA to join their IT function to come and work on several business process documentation and road mapping projects.
Skills and experience
– Senior business analyst, with a depth of experience in the early stages of the system life cycle and experience using industry-leading practice business analysis methods
– Demonstrated track record of successful delivery in a matrixed, complex organisational environment
– Speed to value track record, able to build trusting working relationships quickly and partner across IT and business functions to support successful outcomes
– Engineering or Construction experience is highly beneficial
– Must be an excellent communicator and be able to converse with stakeholders at all levels
– Must have worked with Legacy databases
– Database replacement knowledge and experience is a must and understanding architectural roadmaps for their replacement would be highly beneficial
– Must have excellent documentation skills
– Work in partnership with both IT and business functions across the UK and Europe
You will be required to be onsite and WFH in this engagement
Please contact Diarmaid Williams in regard to this vacancy and submit your CV via JobServe.
This role is aiming to be outside ir35 and might fall inside. We are working closely with the client to get the determination done.