The Professional Fundraiser
Tech Stack: Senior Full Stack Developer, .NET, C#, SQL, Azure, Entity Framework, React.
We are seeking a creative and highly skilled Full Stack Developer with a broad range of technical experience, who is looking for a highly autonomous and independent role in a vibrant and creative environment.
As the successful candidate you will maintain and continuously evolve our in-house web software, and in particular develop the functionality for our newly founded telemarketing operation, as well as the continuous development of our native Android App and back office system for our face-to-face fundraising activity. Within both our face-to-face and telemarketing environments we want specifically to look at the integration of card payments to accept one off and recurring donations for our charity partners, together with new digital payments such as Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
In addition to our current services, we are expanding into Digital Fundraising and in particular the web development for third party clients in the charity sector. While the continuous development of our own CRM system and Native App will be your primary responsibility, you may also be required to build and develop client websites in the early stages of our expansion into digital fundraising and as such it is beneficial if you have experience of using CMS platforms.
You will be a creative and innovative developer with both client-side and server-side experience and will have excellent skills in modern web technologies including C# .NET, Entity Framework, React, as well as familiarity with MSSQL Server.
This will be a standalone position and as such you won’t be afraid of being really hands-on. You will play an important and lead role in our business, using your technical and digital experience to drive real change and innovation, influencing all technology choices and decisions moving forward.
As our business continues to grow, so will you, building your own team along the way, and owning the changes.
· Develop technical and architectural solutions based on functional requirements
· Full responsibility for maintaining and further developing our C# .NET software applications
· Develop websites and API’s covering both front and back end code
· Write clean, maintainable, scalable and well tested code in a fast-paced environment
· Ensure project initiation and requirements capture is effective and deadlines achieved
· See projects through from requirement gathering, planning, build, testing and release.
The company is seeking a highly motivated and extremely capable individual, who relishes the opportunity to work in an autonomous position and to drive forward our digital processes for a new era in our business.
· Significant experience as a Full Stack Developer and 5+ years as a senior developer
· Experience developing cloud-based software
· A sound understanding of web application and database design principles
· Experience working on Client and Server based applications
· Hands-on experience in creating software using back-end technologies in C#, .NET, Entity Framework
· Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
· Ability to design, implement and manage databases in SQL Server
· Well-developed skills in React Native and React.JS
· Strong understanding of modern web technologies such as EF, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, Web API
· Solid understanding of REST APIs and relational databases
· Experience of responsive web design, HTML 5 and CSS
· Experience developing using CMS platforms
· Excellent communication skills to enable the identification and understanding of project requirements
· Sound business acumen, able to understand business strategy and determine the most appropriate digital development
· Friendly with a good sense of humour and a polite professional manner
· Works to your best in a creative, fast-paced and fluid environment
· 2+ years as a lead developer
· Development experience of a native Android App.
Salary and Benefits:
· Up to £75,000 (depending on experience) FTE
· Personable and friendly company with a dedicated and hardworking team and vibrant culture
· Dedicated training budget
· 4% company pension contribution
· 30 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days upon length of service
· Birthday off paid
· Paid time off for Christmas shutdown
· Flexible working and opportunity to work part-hours from home
· Beautiful countryside office location and free parking