Clearwater People Solutions
Senior Insight Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Insight Analyst to join their ever growing company on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing innovative and high-quality analysis along with pricing recommendations to drive initiatives and improve profitability. The successful candidate will also monitor and analyse trading performance in order to inform tactical recommendations to support trading objectives in a profitable manner.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Insight Analyst:
* Solve key company questions and provide analysis, insight and competitive advantage to the company by producing reports that maximise customer satisfaction and the profitability of the business.
* Collaborate with external distribution partners, learning about their data packages and what opportunities we can extract from them.
* Develop strong partner relationships to identify efficiency improvements in pricing offers, challenging the current way of working.
* Learn about our E-commerce platform and digital analytics tools including Google Analytics and Adobe analytics in order to help review the end-to-end customer journey.
* Monitor and analyse trading performance in order to inform tactical recommendations to support trading objectives in a profitable manner.
* Write new analysis code using SAS, RADAR, and other software packages.
* Build predictive models using SAS, EMBLEM, and other software packages.
* Ad-hoc project work, providing analysis and reports to the business ensuring you present findings and results in a clear and logical manner.
* Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards and regulations.
Key Skills in order to be successful:
* Strong mathematical skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
* Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
* Strong IT skills (including Excel and ideally programming skills)
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good time management and organisation skills
Please apply as directed.