Redfish Systems Limited
Senior .NET Developer
We are currently looking for ambitious, passionate and creative .Net Developers, with at least 5 years’ experience, to join our growing team where you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, develop your skills and work on exciting projects. You will be a quick learner who actively seeks opportunities to push boundaries and is comfortable with ambiguity. Working with a team of like-minded people who are all keen to collaborate and drive each other forward you will thrive in an environment which continuously looks to explore new ideas and improve our products.
We are based in Kettering, and offer a professional, dynamic and friendly place where you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, develop new skills and contribute to improvement of existing, and creation and development of new products.
Senior .NET Developer Responsibilities:
• Translating user stories into functional web applications whilst delivering the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
• Building .Net web applications using the Microsoft Stack designing and developing these layers of our applications.
• Designing, building & maintaining high quality, efficient, reusable and reliable code.
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to mitigate and address.
• Helping to maintain code quality, organisation and automatization.
Senior .NET Developer Requirements:
• At least 2 years’ development experience gained within either a software house or industry.
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (ASP.net webforms or MVC).
• Fully proficient in C#.
• Strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server – designing schemas, writing T-SQL stored procedures & writing efficient queries.
• Fluent knowledge of ADO.net data access.
• Experience of agile and scrum development methodologies.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• App development and/or Microsoft API’s, including Teams & SharePoint.
Please note, an enhanced DBS check will be conducted via the Company once an offer of employment has been accepted
About Redfish Systems:
Redfish Systems is an established and growing software house, with an impressive track record of developing and delivering innovative software solutions which power energy-switching websites, nursery management systems, and publishing workflow management products.
We listen. We challenge. We deliver. And that applies to our employees as well as our customers.
Contract type: Permanent
• Competitive salary based on skills & experience
• Generous pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Private healthcare
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 25 days’ paid holiday
• Free car parking
• Free fresh fruit & refreshments
You may have experience of the following: .Net Software Developer, .NET Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Developer, Software Architecture, Software Development, Web Developer, SQL Server, .Net Core, ASP.net Lead Developer, Technical Lead, Senior Developer, etc.