Senior Software Developer
At i247 Group, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Developer to join our existing team based in Poole BH16 6LS. Solid commercial experience using C# and ASP.NET is essential. The company offers flexible working hours, will be a home working position with the occasional team collaboration week, once every 2 months from an office owned by the company.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will join a strong development team working on an exciting range of projects, covering all areas of application development. You can work autonomously on new development as well as maintain and improve existing platforms.
* 5+ years commercial .Net development experience
* ASP.Net Web Forms and MVC
* SQL Server
* HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
* ADO, Entity Framework and LINQ
* .Net Core
* Experience working in an agile environment using Azure DevOps or TFS
* Desirable skills/experience:
* Source control using Git
* Continuous integration and deployment
* Experience working with third party APIs
* Experience with Azure or a cloud computing platform
* ES6, NPM and Webpack
The ideal candidate will be comfortable balancing a commitment to high quality work with a healthy level of pragmatism. They will be hard-working, motivated and capable of working independently, but also be happy to share knowledge and ideas to help resolve problems and improve processes and practices within the development team.
Salary £50 to £55 per annum DOE
In return some of the benefits we offer:
* Great Working Environment and excellent paid in full in-house training and induction
* Career and development opportunities
* Life assurance (After a year of employment)
* Free parking on site and free refreshments.
* Team nights out/ fundraising events
* Free Eye test voucher
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
If you feel you have what it takes and want to be part of our fantastic team apply today
Role: Senior Software Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset,
Apply for this job now.