« Back to search results
Social Media Advisor
Sheffield Contact Centre (Temporarily remote) Dixons Carphone
FTC until 1st May
Full time 37.5 hours per week (allocated shifts between Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-6pm with 1 in 2 weekends)
£18252 P/A + benefits
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Working as a Social Media Advisor, you’ll work alongside existing colleagues to take ownership and responsibility for your customers providing ‘right first time’ resolutions for them. Every message you handle requires you to deliver an exceptional service that exceeds your customers’ expectations.
As a Social Media Advisor, you’ll deal with a variety of messages from customers ranging from complaints to general queries and compliments through our Facebook and Twitter channels.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Helping our Currys PC World customers enjoy amazing technology by offering advice and guidance to solve their queries right first time
• Being a brand ambassador when responding in an appropriate tone and manner to our customers who choose to reach out for support via Social Media
You will need:
• Experience in responding to customers or clients in a written format either via social media, email or letter
• A dedicated space in your home with a good internet connection. We will provide you with your IT equipment.
• A high level of accuracy
• To share our passion for helping customers using great communication skills and a confident, friendly approach
• Be reliable – we need to count on you to be here for our customers
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Discounts at our Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse stores for you and your family
• Access to the Aviva Digital GP app, where you can access a GP 24/7
• Access to the NHS- approved Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app where you can get support for common Mental Health conditions and counselling that’s available 24/7
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
“Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.”