High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
UK Parking Control
UK Parking Control have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team.
Location: Wooburn Green, High Wycombe
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday – 9am till 5.30pm
Talent Acquisition Manager – The Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process from opening requisitions in collaboration with hiring managers to sourcing qualified candidates to extending offers and producing contract paperwork. Successful candidates will have solid experience hiring for all level roles within an organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience carrying out full life cycle recruiting in fast paced environments.
Talent Acquisition Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Design and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies tailored to meet the individual role
– Manage various sourcing avenues including job boards, networking sites and social media to attract, screen and present the most qualified diverse candidates
– Consult hiring managers on the recruiting process from the intake through screening, interview and candidate close
– Conduct 1st stage interviews for Head Office candidates
– Conduct interviews via social media along with hiring manager for field-based employees
– Preparation of contract paperwork
– Completing right to work checks
– Completion of DBS checks where required
– Working closely with line manager to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
– Providing reporting to line manager and Senior Management team on requisition status, sourcing strategy, candidate management, retention and turnover figures
– Development of Recruitment campaigns as required
– Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 3 years recruitment experience covering all parts of the recruitment process
– Background must indicate strong core recruiting skills evidenced by success in key recruiting metrics related to volume, time to fill and offer accept rates
– Proficient with applicant tracking systems
– Excellent interviewing skills
– Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple requisitions simultaneously
– Provide weekly reports on requisition status and design strategies to resolve hard to fill openings
To submit your CV for this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.