*Job Overview *
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Sourcing team is going through an exciting period of growth. We have a new opportunity to join us in a management position, where you will play a key part contributing to reshaping and building the function for future success. IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sourcing, you will lead a team of specialists, elevating them to excellence through coaching, development and ensuring operational impact. With autonomy to be bold and brave, and global support from your peers and leadership, you will ensure the delivery of sourcing and talent attraction.
*Essential Functions *
* Create an environment of ownership, promoting a proactive approach
* Conduct 121’s with direct reports, reviewing progress against goals and key metrics, providing timely feedback, as well as completion of annual performance reviews and development plans
* Communicate frequently with stakeholders, managing expectations as required
* Produce presentations that translate data into stories with clear, influential messaging
* Own and execute projects that require cross organisational collaboration, including but not limited to crafting and nurturing Talent Pipelines, Mapping, and Insights
* Articulate innovative ideas for process and systems usage improvement
* Serve as a partner and Subject Matter Expert, promoting a Sourcing Mindset
* At least 5 years’ experience Sourcing in EMEA, and minimum 1 year in people management
* Exposure to the Clinical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Healthcare industries preferred
* Passionate about Sourcing (attending industry events and reading relevant blogs)
* Hands-on designing and executing Direct Searches to Identify and Engage with passive talent (e.g., using Research techniques, Advanced Operators, and Boolean Logic), optimizing Reaching-Out campaigns (leveraging Domain Knowledge and targeted content
* Expert user of LinkedIn Recruiter, also knowledgeable in alternative channels for niche and local talent
* Proficient with a CRM or an ATS adapted to prospecting
* Ideally, experience working with international and remote distributed teams
* Fluent in English, with any additional EMEA languages desired
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at [jobs.iqvia.com]().